This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Thursday, March 29, 2007

What the hell !!!!

This is not the optimum time for me to write a scrap for three simple reasons
One I have not slept well last night so my thinking capability is screwed to a great extend
Second I am really pissed with some of the people in my working environment (wont call it an office) due to their sheer lack of capability to understand that girls can actually have brain and they can use it as well.
Third I am drowning in work (literally)
But I guess this is the only way I can calm myself down and thinking a li'l more clearly.

But all I have come here for is just how chauvinistic guys can be.
I mean they can’t
They just can’t stand a girl sitting with them working with them and try and go to any extent to make the work environment unpleasant for her.

Things like abusing in front of a female colleague ( I am really not asking for them to be chauvinistic to the extend that pulling chairs for their female counterpart but talking decently is the least that can be expected out of them), leaving her out of the conversation to ignore her to the extend that she feel she has the superpower of invisibility, showing of by throwing in the, oh I know it all, jargon so that even despite of being ignored and if she tries to follow the conversation she can't.

I am not talking about the people from slums and the people who are illiterate. Am talking about some of the most literate and well designated people, who possess few of the fanciest degrees from some of the "premier institutes". What is the bloody point in holding such degrees when you cant even hold urself with the least of dignity.
These guys don’t just stop here; they try to pull the same stunts in front of the seniors (the premier strategy). These shmucks will try to ignore you (again to the verge of invisibility) and then even if you try to put in some point they would write it off by saying something "Smart" (which they will tell in some party with other MCP's).

And when you are stuck somewhere helping is out of question.
Rather first thing they would laugh at you, Then they would there best that u can't get anything that might be helpful and u stay in the same pathetic situation for your life. But thanks to google that is no more possible ( I seriously wonder the pathetic situation of women in pre-google era).
And even if due to some miracle they do agree to help you they would expect you to:
1. Mention it everytime you breath
2.Mention it everytime your manager crosses you in his presence
3. Mention it to the client and everyone associated with the client.
4. Thanks him till you live.
5. Never say no to any of his work
That's all they want.

When it happened to me a couple of times I felt irritated and helpless but now all I feel for them is pity.
I really feel sorry for them coz the century they are living is a century without fire and wheel (That time was without a century even!!).
So best of luck to them I hope they get female managers every time they change their jobs that would be their biggest punishment :)

No comments: