This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Monday, March 26, 2007

Old one

I had an account with blogspot but I was a lil lazy n all that so was not regular in posting.
and one fine day I forgot my password or was the ID.
Anyways somehow I recovered those posts today and now wud add them here.
Here goes
8/30/2006
my mechanism
confusion=more confusion=irritation
Feeling really pathetic rite now
dont even feel like writing anything
how one thing can lead to another and things can take a 360 degree change in a day, I came to know today.
Dammit !!!!!!

No comments: