This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Do guys ever grow up

Its 3 at night!.....
I am still up to complete some piece work that I am suppose to deliver in two days.
Have got loads of work to finish in dat but as usual am in a fix with regard to something.
Anyways just thot of sropping in and arting a tiny post.
was talking to someone simultaneously (yeah multitasking is my forte) and was wondering how diffrent these teenagers are from the guys of my age.
They think diffrently
They act so kiddish(some of them dnt grow up even when they are in thr 30s but most of them do)
I was just wondering why are boys so kiddish and want all the things their way.
even when they do grow up (that takes so much of patience and time) they always have to act so bossy with thr gurl.
always want the girl to act to thr whims and commands.
And the more irritating thing is that gurls do act at thr whims and wishes (including me)
I have been so many time tormented by such guys(even my age guys!!) to the extend that I was on the verge of madness (not that am any better otherwise but still:))
Why dont guys grow up or rather why they dont wanna grow up?
why do they always have to be right?
why do they have this thing about controlling everything around them including people whome they actully care about?
and why cant they ever think when they are not in the best of thr moods?
Why not when they thing thr female counterpart should do the same?
And the worst part is that they blame the gurls for these things also!!
Strange but I think god has to be a guy else he wouldn't have given guys such a temperament.
Anyways i better sleep.
Tommorrow is a long long day............................

1 comment:

Ravenholm said...

grow up girl...and get a life u loser...guys grow up....and i mean it.....u better keep watch...