This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

One more day of uselessness

I agian have not done much for my project.I am so going to get busted.I have no clue how will I complete this work thats why most of the time is spent on net searching for ways to solve my problem and thus most of the time is spent in planning how I will complete the work instead of actually doing the work.
I have no clue how in 10 days I will finish up the work.Its very rightly said work spreads into the time you have.
But the trouble is that I dont even have much time left with me.And right now am hoping for some kind of miracle to happen coz this time I serious have the least idea how will I finish up my work.
Anyways I will try and get back to my work.Hoping for the miracle to happen sooon.

No comments: