This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Monday, March 26, 2007





This is where I was staying wen i was in US.Very beautiful place, but damn boring. Nothing to do, but invest your time in working or finding better ways to work.Anyways I liked the place though everything in order, everything in place but somehow I missed the chaos of Bangalore thr.And of all the ppl I missed the autowala's thr. Fighting with them for every rupee extra thr meter used to show.Anyways I was more then happy to be back as I missed India a lot. And while I was missing it I always used to think of all the ppl who plan to settle thr or who are settled thr and who have actually tasted the real essence of India. How can they not miss it. How can they feel the sense of belongingness there as they might feel in thr own home land.May be I am too senti but come to think of it am not all that matrabhoomi, senti and deshpremi n all.I am just a normal person but it could be that I am too satisfied with my life here and also I have resistance towards change and that's the reason I wouldn’t like to settle down in any alien land.Any ways the Us tri taught me a lot of things and I did a lot fo thinking which otherwise wouldn't have striked me.So all in all it was a good trip not just career wise but also for myself (gave me some time for introspection, I knw too big a word for me :D)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: