This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The hampi trip


This is one the best trips i have had in the recent past.
The place is wonderful although has just ruins but the sight of these ruins, as u can make out from the pictures, is just breathtaking.
The company was great with shweta akshay sir, nitin, and nitin's frends.
Hampi was the cultural capital of maharaja krishna dev and thus full of all the cultural buildings.
one of these buildings had in build musical instruments like sarod, tabla, pancharang n all dat (i dont think i have written the write name of any of the instrument but its fine).
The sound of all these (whenever there was any function ) could be heard from a distance of 1.5 Km (that's wat the guide told us).
We had the best time when we took cycles on rent (and and hence began my agony as i was not very comfortable wid this riding cycle thing).But after some lifts and a lots of insult and taunts I decided to risk my life and ride the cycle by myself on the second day.
It wasn't a bad experience at all.
Rather it was the best thing during the trip and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Another thing that I totally enjoyed was the food there.
Looking at the place no one can believe that one can get such authentic food from the whole world.
Italian,Lebanese,Chinese,french you name it, they have it.
All in all a really nice trip and would love to go back.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: