This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Monday, March 26, 2007




This is the next installment of the US pics. This is the air museum in washington.Amazing place (this shows the lack of vocablury if I find a place nice all i can manage is "amazing place").
They have shown the total history and the development of aircrafts and other artillary involved in it.
The models there were awesome with full description(which I did not read owing to my lack of intrest in reading).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: