This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Monday, March 26, 2007

Lady in the water





Me with the lady in the water.Rohit who was showing me around in NY had a shock wen I said i wanna see the lady in the water.
The movie "The lady in the water had realeased during that time" and he thot I was reffering to it while I was talking bout the statue of liberty.After a long time of my asking him about lady in the water he finally asked me"won't that be a waste of time since u are here only for two days".I laughed and said I was talking bout the liberty statue and not bout the movie and I am not all that die hard fan of manoj shyamlan .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: