This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Monday, March 26, 2007

Hudson river






All this is in or near the hudson river.the first foto is of the place where the chopper land and take of from for teh air ride of the hudson river and sttue of liberty.U have to pay a fee of $25 dollar(i think) to land also.There in all some 4 bridges on this river I dont remeber any of them except the george washington bridge. These bridges are basically to connet brooklym and manhattan (I have a feeling I can be a guide someday!!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: