This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Monday, March 19, 2007

Long boring day

Today was chandrama ugadi (dats wat its called)
The beginning of new year for andhraites and some other south indians
It was a holiday for me too which eventually was spent working (a lil) a lazying around ( a lot)
didnt do anything just sat and wathed TV with frequent breaks of work (generally its the other way round).
But i hate doing this over abnd over again.
I bring work at home and I end up messing up holdays or my time at home and not ding the work as well.
How I wished that some one could tell me how to manage time more efficiently.
Anyways doesnt matter.
This too shall pass.
hopefully :(

No comments: