This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

MY piggy bank

Posted by Picasa
Those were the days.
I used to get 2 rupees per day as my pocket money and I used to save it( I still dont remeber for what but i always had this tendency of saving).
And then I used to tease my brother and sister who always used to spend every single penny they used to get.
When i went home this time my brother gave me a key to this piggy bank which am having since I was in 4th standard.
Not that I have saved just this much, I used to spend the money regulkarly on various thing but this was how I left it.
And here it was in front of me. I dont know why but I really got emotional seeing this (which was a real shock to my brother and sister as they consider me to be a reall icequeen) as if its not a piggy bank, a thing to save money, but something which is having having all my childhood memories locked inside it.
Within second evrything was in front of my eyes, how I used to fight with my brother and sister. How I have been in school, in tutions and alll that.
Its a very corny line but seriously it feels as if all that was just yesterday.
Anyways am really thankfull to my brother for giving one of the most precious gift thats anyoen could have given me.
Thanks Bhai

No comments: