This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Monday, March 26, 2007

The christmas tree





These are the various chritmas trees that I saw and captured in my camers.
While I was there I was wondering whats with chritmas why is Chritmas such a huge festival for them.then i realised its becoz its the only thing in the whole year for them. In india there are soem 3872134567890987654234567809 festivals throughtout the year(thats just an approximate figure, The true figure is still unknown to mankind).So I whole money and energy and enthusiasm is distributed between holi, dilwali,rakhi,dussehra n all that innumerable festivals.But for them this is it.They have to wrap up everything during this time of the year.thats why many of the ppl start thr vacation on thankgiving and continue till they get into the new year. They eat a lot and they be with thr family and enjoy themselves to the most.The stores and shops have special everything,be it the decor, the price, the discounts.everything is special, like special offer,special discounts n all that.
And this time of the year si for family only and only family and if someone invites u home ta this time of year u really have impressed them. All in all this time of the year in US or in any of these countries is the best time coz everything si so full of life and celebrations.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: