This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Monday, March 26, 2007

Old one part three

Amazing thoughts
8/24/2006

Here are some thoughts bout writing
No writer is a bad writer
An original writer is not one who imitates nobody, but one whom nobody can imitate.
"Never lend books, for no one ever returns them; the only books I have in my library are books that other folks have lent me.
Asking a working writer what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamppost what it feels about dogs.
Write what you love and love what you write.What I like in a good author is not what he says, but what he whispers.

No comments: