This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Monday, March 26, 2007

Old one part four

Long one!!!!
8/24/2006

yeah! yeah! weekend is almost here!!!Not particularly happy bout it, but still, its nice to have two holidays coming ur way.more then that am happy that today wasn't as bad as i was expecting it to be.I completed my presentation (phew!! finally!!) and was reading this really boring document when I finally gave up on it and came here.Today I was just thinking bout my official life. Its been just one year and 7 months since I started off with my professional life and I have already changed one job.I dunno but coming in thsi company was kinda cultural shock for me(i have written 'was' as now I have become a lil used to it).I mean I was working in this company where everyone is really professionally(atleast they show it dat ways) and no-nonsense kinda ppl.and here I was with bunch of call centre guys who are very diffrent from the people I was so used to dealing with.But people are nice here in there own way(not all of them though).Maybe its just my imagination but they are a little better then the so called professionals(whome i left with my old company).These guys dont give the typical jargon I was so used to hearing, not that they dont do it on purpose but just that they dont know it.But coming to the flip side of it they have there own sweet jargon.which they DO NOT hesitate to use as frequently as possible.At times that becomes annoying (me switching to the cribing mode).another problem that I faced here is the show off thing.noone knows anything (anything=most of the things) but everyone tries to beat everyone else by just being as much verbose as possible.there is one guy(Mister X) who thinks that if u cant win an argument by logic win it by talking as fast as u can and using as many words as possible(better still if u use spanish, itlaian and french words).so that no one can understand a single word of watever u are saying.that really annoys me at times but it amuses me at the same time coz I really dont know how to react to his arguments.apart from mister X there are others who try and give rationale for evry damn thing they do or maybe they dont do.I mean wats with this of being rite.I really dont undersatnd why cant people stand being wrong.Anyone can be wrong at any point of time and there is nothing wrong in being wrong the wrong thing would not to accept that.But whatever it may be thsi is the my office world and right now I am kinda okey with it.Dunno bout the future though.hope for the best:)

No comments: