This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Auto menace-Part2

This one is just to prove that not all auto walas are nasty and ready to pounce on you.
Once while I was coming back from office, I took an auto usual.
And halfway I realized that the auto meter is not right and is running slightly fast.
I told dutifully told the automata this thing which he very comfortably ignored.
I repeated this thing (pretty loudly this time) when he halted at the next red light. He insisted on the meter being right but I very wisely told him all the statistics about the road and the meters and the fare and the Indian economy and all that and he just gave me a nasty look which was more like "You are cheap, Man!!".
Anyways we moved on and kept bugging with my knowledge of how much is the fare till this point and that point n all that. Come to think of it he showed a lot patience with me :).

Anyways we moved on and so did the meter, so much so that by the time we reached till maruthi nagar (it some 2 Km from my place) I finally decided that it was enough (no no not my bugging, of course not, but the meter's wrongdoings) and either I will take 'nother Rick or walk from their on (yeah I do that).

So I stopped that guy paid him whatever the meter said and stated walking.
After sometime I realized that an auto stopped right next to me and when i looked I realized it the same auto Walla.
He asked where do you wanna go (yeah it sounds scary) but me being me and totally brainless and with all my earnestness I told him my destination "BTM water tank". He smiled and said come I will DROP you.
I looked at him surreptitiously and said I will go by own self (the first thing that crossed my mind was that this guy wants to get even for the bugging I did) . So I just thanked and started walking but he kept on saying "koi baat nahi madam sit down I will drop you".

I was skeptical bout the whole thing but then moving on my impulse I took the auto.
And I was right he kept on blabbering throughout the two Km till my place, but in no other way he did any harm. All he was saying was how meters work and how they can go fast or slow by themselves and also, how the drivers have nothing to do in any tampering with the meters yada yada yada.............. And I still feel that his own little revenge :).
Anyway he DROPPED to my place and when I tried paying him he plainly refused it.
All he said was that I thought you might be walking so far as you might get auto for such short distance that’s why I thought I would DROP you.
I was kind of touched by this thing.
I anyways paid him but it was really nice to know that the world still has plenty of people who don’t do everything for some benefit or gain (if you just write off his small revenge of all the meter talk).
Anyways that was my tiny bit bout the good auto wallas although they easily outnumbered by the nasty ones but they are not totally imaginary.

No comments: