This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Missing mom:(

Today while coming home I realy started missing mom.
its not like I decided to miss her today but just that somehow I missed her being around and her pampering.
There are so many things people living alone might miss about there mom and its not just good food that I am talking about here.
Having mom around is like having a shded tree around you. Though there is so much nagging and bickering also but still when you come home thinkng the world has come to an end or rather your world has come to an end that is the time your mom comes up with these tiny bits that makes you think, no there is still some life left.
She is there to tell you how special you are, how you are the best thing that the world can have and how the world wont be able to move, if you lose hope.
There were so many times when I thought mom doesnt know anything (specially when you ask her to pick some clothes for your to wear while going out and she would pick the least desirable dress :)), but with time you realise that MOM KNOWS THE BEST.

I miss how much she would supports you and she would know the exact moment when you need her the most, even when some 3000 odd kilometers would be separating you.

My mom can know my mood just by my hello.
she would whether am sick or had a bad day or anything bothering me.
I try a lot not to give it out but all my effort go kabum by just one thing"beta bata to kya hua hai".
And when I tell her she worries like hell.
She know when to say what and how to say it.
There are so many time that I have been rude to her written her off and all that and on those ocassions all she used to say was "Keh lo aaj tum, aaj tumhari baari hai".

I miss the very presence of her's around me, how she used to take care of me when I wasn't well, how she would make things which I like and how she used to pamper me.

When I was coming to bangalore she had total faith in me that I am big enough to take care of myself. even though I wsant sure of that a bit.
I still remember how she cried when she came to see me off when I was leaving for Bangalore.
Though she knew her little girl is big enough to take care of herself she didnt want to seem me go :(

I don't think so that I have ever told her how much I love her and respect her but I do think she knows and if she doesnt then I will let her know and most fo all thank her for giving me all that she could.

No comments: