This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Life

Well this is not the right time to write this blog but I guess to let the emotions flow this is actually the right time to pour in my thoughts and complete this blog.

I actually dont feel writing anything owing to this disgusting feeling I am having right now.
The feeling of losing all your friends.
The friends who meant so much for you, with whome you have spend and shared so much.
Today how they have turned away.
How they are acting so much against me,
How they loath talking to me.
The ones whome I never thought would ever will be able to separate and whome I trusted so much, they are the ones who wants me to be chucked out of their celebrated group.
And these are the people I have trusted with all heart and soul and then they turn back and rub on my face.
Its like falling flat on my face with nothing at all coming to my mind but just numbness.
Well, thats life I guessss, but I guess will always miss them.

No comments: