This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Friday, May 11, 2007

Weekend dhamaka!!!!!!!!!!

ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY
And well this weekend looks quite promising with shweta&Akshay's Rajma chawal party scheduled today, dance classes tommorrow and meeting with anjali tommorrow and then meeting rashmi and watching spidy on sunday. Although I have least hopes with the movie but am hoping the meeting would be good.
Plus my lead has left early and considering taht as a good omen I would start the friday :D

No comments: