This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fondest memories

Well this post is not about my fondest memories but the fondest memory of the person with whome most of my fondest memories are associated.
Yash, Yeah thats the guy.
Yesterday while taking to him he asked "Can you guess what is the fondest memory that I have got of our college day"?
There were so many of them, It was almost impossible to point one.
So I gave up on it or maybe I pointed to one.
And then he started off, "My fondest memory about this guy who is drunk and out on the 3rd night of ENGIFEST (that was our engineering cultural fest, there are so many stories associated with it, but lets focus on this one first) and asks them that he wants to perform on his world famous in DCE dance number, that he had performed some umpteenth number of times but still wants to perform again".
So the organisers knowing that dance is oen the things he is actually good at say"Ok sir let this thing (a fashion Parade thingy) finish next would be your ITEM".
He also asked the organisers to call some girl from the audience who was suppose to be his dance partner in the item.
The girl's name was anounced.
She was sitting in the audience without realising it was her name being announced on stage, then one of her "friends" shouted "oh!! she is sitting over here". The comparer looked my way and says ma'm can you plz come back stage".
Haveing no choice and thanking her"Friend" she goes stomping towards the stage.
There is that boy standing drunk like hell, the girl just luks at her and ask"kitni pi hai (how drunk are u)" and he goes like"No matter how much drunk I am I can still dance.
She goes "You will fall" and he says adamantly"If I fall today I will never step on stage,again".
They start of with K3G song you are my sonia.
Miracualously the boy does'nt fall and after the intial hooting and howling, everyone enjoys the song (a profs. timy daughter also came on stage to accompany up :D).
With this yash completed his fondest memory.
The boy in this memory was ofcourse yash and girl was me :)
If ever there was a way by which we can store our memory (something like dumbledore in harry potter) I would have doen that.
But I know no matter what happens these mmemories will always be there and would always bring a smile on my face during the tough times.

No comments: