This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My new phone

Yess this is the blog about my new phone.
Now before I start with the story of my new phone I would like to throw some light on what me change the phone.
No no. I am not the tech savvy chick who wants the newest phone in the market and wants every thing a phone can offer ( I don’t even know half of the things my last phone could do).
So it started when one day out of the blue my phone decided to stop talking to me or at least telling me that someone is trying to reach me, precisely it stopped ringing. It already was not vibrating so the only option I wsa left with was to check my phone time to time and see the missed calls and call back the person who has called.
It wasn’t much of the problem till the person is not out of state as I can always call from my office phone (See not all the things bout working are bad). But then one day the 5 digit button of my phone stopped working.
So now I cannot call anyone who has a digit 5 in his phone number but even that did not cause much of a problem as almost all my number were stored in my phone.
The only problem I faced was writing messages as they used to be without the letter J,K,L.
But even I bore with that as now no one messages me, since am almost friendless these days (everyone is busy earning a living).
So I was still OK with all the above added features in my phone.
But then one fine day my phone decided that enough is enough and when it couldn’t take anymore it just said goodbye and died.
It just went blank, I tried reviving it by switching it on and off again and again but all it used to do was blink a li'l and die again.
and when it finally came to senses it had one more huge feature added to its list.
When I pressed the digit 5,6,7,9 it was getting switched off.
I mean till 5 it was still ok but 6,7,9 too, that moment I decide its time to let go.
So I just went to a mobile shop with the hard decision to buy a new phone.
I asked the guy in the shop to show me some phone.
I told him to show 1200 wala phone.
He said "there is no such model as 1200". I told him" no, no, not the model 1200 but the phone which comes for 1200 bucks". He looked up gave a sinister smile and turned back. He picked one phone and said here u go, “this is the cheapest we have, but this is for 1800".
I said "fine, give this one then",
I asked "what are the features in it" (yeah, that was totally commendable thing that I did).
He looked up again and said” Nothing".
I said "Fine, give this one".
He said "Anything else". I asked him if he had the N- series, he looked up again smiled and turned to take out the N-series models.
I took a look at the n series models and thought of wasting his time (he anyways wasn’t doing anything) but then decided against it.
He asked “Aren’t you buying one” and gave a big smirk.
To which I just gave a shrug and said” I will buy it when I grown up”.
Which I don’t see happening anytime soon so till then its my cheap Nokia will do which by the way I have dropped two times since I bought it so I would it a wise decision.
As for the high phone I think my brother is a better choice for them, so will buy one for him as a birthday gift.

No comments: