This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Spidey-3

Well I just read a rather vociferous and verbose review of spidey 3 and am really tempted to write my version.
Well The movie also amrked my meeting with rashmi (my ex-roomie) after a long long time(first time after her marriage).
So it was kinda big deal.atleast for me it was.
So much so that I agreed for getting up early on a sunday (yeah it is a big deal for the persom who sleeps at 4 in the morning and gets up at 5 in the evening).
Anyways, knowing me, Rashmi messaged me at some 1 in the night (rather morning) and asked me to go sleep.
I took heeded to her advice and went to sleep at 3,finally!!
I got up at 9 as I had planned and just when I got up rashmi called me to check if I have got up.
I got ready with all the swiftness I could muster ona sunday morning (I generally get depressed ona sunday owing to the approaching monday)
Anyways so I finally got ready and in the meanwhile rashmi again called if I am still in bed and she was really impressed, when I told her that am ready.
Then she did her routine check and asked me the following list of question:
  • Is it the spiderman ticket that you have( and asked me to get the ticket and look it )-Answer positive
  • Is it for today-Answer positive (with an enquiry about what date is it today)
  • Is it for 10 A.M or 10 P.M.-Answer morning 10
  • Is it for PVR forum koremangala-Answer positive.
  • It is the english spidey and not the hindi one- Answer positive

See, this is the confidence people have on me but well I dont blame her, 'coz if a girl can end up in an airport one day before the day of flight, and again miss the same flight the very next day, she is capable of any fiasco. So without many whimpering and whining and tool her advice and started from my place.

Finally after a couple of calls to each other and little bit of confusion we finally managed to meet each other and proceeded towards the hall to find our seats.

After stepping on a few people's foot and a little bit of pushing here and there we finally found our seats, and sat there for some 15-20 minutes, listening to all sorts of ads and making fun of them ( you see, thats the best part of going for a movie with rash', You can never have a dead moment).

Finally the movie started.It went on and on a little slow and all but the worst thing that hit me was how cheap spiderman was.

I mean cummon, it was his girlfrend's first performance and all he gave was some home grown flowers (even they were dying, may be they suffered froma reall inferiority complex sitting in front of harry's flowers). And this continued not at one place but again and agian. Finally when I pointed this to rashmi she said he must be some aiyanger boy, some spiderman aiyangar or something. They are the only who are so cheap, he even borrowed the wedding ring from aunt may.

Anyways apart from the fact that spidey was cheap he was so sobby throughout the movie. I mean for god's sake, come what may, he is a superhero (reminds me of bheja fry's dialogue"kya idiot insaan nahi hote" similiarly "kya superhero insaan nahi hote") welll my answer would be "no". They are not just heroes, they are superheroes. so they should live upto the expectation and crying once is fine. He cries at the drop of the hat. Plus in the middle of the movie I thought almost everyone is in spidey's enemy list. i mean i lost the count fo how many villians are there. Harry (his friends), Sandman,eddie(reference coming up), MJ, aunt may, wait aunt may was on his side, but who cares it was all so confusing.

The story line had more tangles then spidey's web and our pooor spidey got majorly stuck in it, along with several other. It was all like some mamohan desai movie, where everyone is related to someone and somehow they get connected someway to somebody.

Like sandman, who turns out to be his uncle's killer. Man! talk about coincidences

Then eddie who is just some junk guy, who had a crush on some girl, who was a lab partner to peter parker and also liked spidy and also kissed him, Oh gaaaaaaaaaawddddddddddd

Then MJ, which is also the name of my client, I mean heights of coincidence, now. Well it doesn't have anything to do with anyone else, but it did effect me and this is my blog so I have every right to mention it here.

The only delighfull thing (and I completely, totally , with all my heart and soul , mean it) in this whole mess was harry. That guy is too damn hot and he is getting hotter with each sequeal.Sad he wont be there anymore coz the director killed him, damn you, Sam Raimi. he could have killed the overweight spiderman (yeah he looks a little chunky) but know he will kill the good looking guy. May be spiderman got him killed as was outshining him.

Anyways after three loooooooooooooong hours it came to an end and we finally came out. But after the movie I just thought it wasn't all that disastrous. It was kinda fun watching a movie in hall after a long long time. Though it was a little weepy but who cares till the time he can fly high.

But I think, the bhojpuri or the punjabi spiderman would have been more fun then this one. It just hilarious wen u say aunt May and MJ talking in bhojpuri :)

No comments: