This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Trust

Read a reall good line bout trust that a friend sent.
It goes like:
Trust should be like the feeling of a one year old baby when you throw him in the air, he laughs.....because he knows you will catch him........ that's Trust............

Yeah, generaly kids trust the more and when u go out with the brain of a kid and try dealing with the world you will have the time of your life when everyone try to make most out of the oppurtunity.

May be I have turned bitter owing to my experiences and experiments but I guess this too shall pass.
Will take some time to shake it off but this bitterness would go, I know that :)

No comments: