This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Sunday, April 15, 2007

HMPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate it
I hate it
And I hate it
I hate not sleeping and coming to office.
I hate not takong bath and coming to office
And I hate brushing in office.
The situation at my place is deteriorating by day.
There is no electricity for most part of this weekend.
Plus this morninf there wasnt any water either(some junk motor wasn't working properly).
Not done.
Plus now I will have to work all day without taking bath which wont be easy as I havent slept.
And if that was not enough someone took my chair and kept some arbit chair on desk.
And to top it all when I have adjusted the everything in the chair to my confort(yes we have the most technically advanced chair with some 23456787654 button and levers n all that) the HR guy came and said "Hi I think u r sitting on my chair"
And wen I asked "how do u knw its ur chair is ur name written on it".
He smiled and turned the chair and yesss hihs name was written onit.
I was shocked and irritated (yet again!!) and he smiled and said "I have been doing this since 6 years" which didn't do any good to my wonderful mood. I meab it's like school all over again.
thats wat used to be in school.
This is MY desk becoz I have written my name on it.
I mean why dont they chain their chair to the desk if they are so particular bout it.
Anyways me will get back to work coz have to take care of a lot of things today :(

No comments: