This is about me and my life and my thoughts and my whims and well u'll see :D

Tadaaaaaaaaaa............................

For the people looking for some useful piece of information or anything remotely related to the word useful, should leave immediately, as this blog comprises of useless and arbit pieces of things which merge together and make my life :D

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Disturbing

Its been really long since I came in and wrote anything, not that anyone is bothered or effected by it. But still.
I have completed all the things I was suppose to and now am a little free, comparatively.
Last week went very slow though it was a short week(working week, I mean) but still thanks to all my pending work which i was suppose to finish it went at snail's pace.

The weekend was awful. Did something really foolish thing(as far as I can recall) and mostly was bored.
The only good thing that I did was that I rearranged my cupboard which was due since last year :D.

Any on Sunday night I came across an article in my newspaper (My newspaper is the photographic part of the newpaper, full of colors and photos, at least on Sundays). I read this part of the newspaper during the weekend to get away from the regular crappy news which might make u think and weekend is a non thinking time for me. So for the weekend is mostly gossips, who is marrying who, britney, paris, john, hrithik, abhishek etc.
But I came across an extremely disturbing article in this colorful part of the newspaper.
The article was "can child abuse be accounted for cannibalism" or something like this.
It basically talked about the Nithari case where the guy Moninder singh used to sexually abuse kids and women and then used consume them.
It went on to talk about all such incidents. One of them being in Europe, where the guy ate almost 300 people in an year.
The article was disturbing to an extent that it scared me.
How can someone be so barbarous as to eat someone? And it went on to add that these guy generally have a disturbing childhood and are mostly abused during there childhood which leads to such a behavior in their later life.
Can it be an excuse or can anyone possible out that in a court or can any judge actually look at this excuse before passing our the final judgment.
There are around 52% of kids who are sexually abused (yes that's India where kids are denied sex education by the government and their relatives take advantage of it).
If each one of them has this kind of grudge against the society or has such intrinsic tendency then I don’t think so India would have a population problem rather it would be the a different problem coz these 52% would eat up the rest of the 48% and there wont be any population left.
Anyways I feel that there has to be some inhumanity present in a person to commit such a heinous rather more then heinous crime.

A children is the most innocent things and if anyone can hurt them then I don’t think that he or she has any right to be called as human.
And this person is not at all sorry for whatever he did and even if he was sorry it no more makes any difference nothing can change the severity of the crime that he has already committed.
And there was always a first time when he committed the crime and even if he lost the all the senses to know the difference between right and wrong after all these killings I think at that time he was fully conscious of what he was doing and what can be the consequences of it.
So there should not be anything like mercy or anything close to this case or any case involving children coz if we can’t save them I don’t think we have any right to hope for any future leave alone good or bad.

No comments: